- Klaus Olsen. How can you obtain a 96% defect detection rate.
- Henri Grönblom. TPI benchmarking
- Kaspar Loog. Cross-browser compatibility testing with cyber-eyes
- Hans Schaefer. Illusions about software testing
- Maxim Lotko, Alexander Kodolov. Service Based Automated Testing:
- The way to deliver high-quality product in a short timeframe
- Guntis Arnicans, Vineta Arnicane. Simplified design of test
- cases based on models
- Raimonds Simanovskis. Why Every Tester Should Learn Ruby
- Dmitry Lebedev. Agile Testing Using Agile Tools
- Dainius Bigelis. Challenges and changes in Quality Management in agile project going to Open Source
- Ainars Galvans. Lessons learned reporting test results
- Raivo Päts. Testing EURO Changeover – too big to fail?
- Jurijs Grigorjevs. Card Suite Testing Toolbox – product launch case study (PDF)