October 2, National Library of Latvia
Participation is free!
Testing hackathon is a hackathon for testers. TAPOST Testing hackathon is a social event for testers and everybody, who loves testing. Testing hackathon is organized in the way of competition between small groups of people (up to 3) to demonstrate ability to solve test automation tasks in a very limited time. Event takes place in parallel with TAPOST2018 workshops, where the winner gets a chance to present their solution on the conference day.
Teams should be ready to:
- Analyze application under test, project specifics, timelines and project changes.
- Evaluate, propose and implement automated testing for the introduced application.
- Present, argue and demonstrate final solution.
- Answers on tricky questions from audience and competitors.
What is expected from the teams?
- Please register here.
- After confirmation ensure yourself with the devices (laptops, mobile phones) and tools necessary for solution implementation.
- That team will implement working test automation solution using best practices for code quality, framework architecture and maintainability, integration in the overall project tools infrastructure and by applying proper techniques of task management.
8:15-8:50 – Team registration
9:00-10:00 – Testing hackathon opening and task definition
10:00-17:00 – Practical work
17:00 – Submitting the assigned tasks
17:30 – Pitches of 3 teams
18:00 – Announcing the winner
Testing hackathon winners will get valuable prizes. Coffee and snacks will be served during the day.
Number of participants is limited. More information: firstname.lastname@example.org