TAPOST Testing hackathon is a social event for testers and everybody, who loves testing. Testing hackathon is organized in the way of competition between small groups of people (up to 3) to demonstrate ability to solve test automation task, test design and quality assurance in a very limited time. Number of teams is limited. Event takes place in a day before TAPOST2019 workshops – October 8. Place to be announced later.
Participation at the hackathon is completely free. Best 3 teams will be awarded with valuable prices.
Hackathon committee consists of industry experts representing top IT companies, Riga Test automation club and TAPOST conference.
Teams should be ready to:
- Analyze backend application under test, project specifics, timelines and possible project changes.
- Evaluate, propose and implement all level of testing for the introduced backend application.
- Present, argue and demonstrate final solution.
- Answers on tricky questions from audience and competitors.
What is expected from the teams?
- After confirmation ensure yourself with the devices (laptops, mobile phones) and tools necessary for solution implementation.
- That team will implement working test automation solution using best practices for code quality, framework architecture and maintainability, integration in the overall project tools infrastructure and by applying proper techniques of task management.
Preliminary agenda of the event:
8:15-8:50 – Team registration
9:00-10:00 – Testing hackathon opening and task definition
10:00-17:00 – Practical work
17:00 – Submitting the assigned tasks
17:30 – Pitches of 3 teams
18:00 – Announcing the winners