Klaus Olsen (www.softwaretest.dk) is a leading international consultant and trainer, and a widely recognized expert in the area of software testing.
Founder and owner of the company Softwaretest.dk he has used the past 25 years to focus on software testing, test process improvements and teaching.
Author of “Softwaretest – how to get started” in Danish, and co-author of ISTQB Foundation and Advanced Syllabus. Currently Vice-Chair of ISTQB Foundation Working Group.
Klaus is a founder member of the TMMi Foundation (www.tmmi.org) and former Management Executive Chair of the TMMi Foundation. Participating in creating the TMMi model, and using the original TMM model for a period of 10 years in Denmark, prior to creating the TMMi model.
Member of ISTQB, representing Denmark during 10 years, and president of the Danish ISTQB board for a period of 7 years. Klaus is chair of ISTQB Foundation Working Group.
Klaus Olsen has made presentations at:
- EuroSTAR´98 in Münich, Germany.
- Second World Congress on Software Quality 2000 in Yokohama, Japan.
- EuroSTAR´2001 in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Quality Week 2001 in San Francisco, USA.
- EuroSTAR´2003 in Amsterdam, Holland.
- ASTA 2007 in Seoul, Korea.
- Test 2008 in New Delhi, India.
- EuroSTAR´2008 in Haag, Holland.
- ANZTB Test2009 conference Sydney, Australia.
- JSTQB カンファレンス 2010, in Tokyo, Japan.
- ASTA 2010 in Seoul, Korea.
- Czechtest 2011 in Prague, Czech Republic.
- TAPOST 2011 in Riga, Latvia.
- TMMi Seoul International Conference 2011 in Seoul, Korea.
- Czechtest 2012 in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Nordic Testing Days 2012 in Tallinn, Estonia.
- ANZTB Test2013 conference Canberra, Australia.
- FiSTB 2013 conference in Helsinki, Finland.
- DSTB 2014 in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Sixth World Congress on Software Quality 2014 in London, UK
- Teszt & Tea 2014 in Budapest, Hungary
- Czechtest 2015 in Prague, Czech Republic
- DSTB 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 in Copenhagen, Denmark
- SSTC & TMMi conference 2016 in Seoul, Korea.