TEST FAST & BENEFIT CONTINUOUSLY
9 – 10 October 2019, Riga
We invite delegates from around the world to join us for the 20th jubilee annual TAPOST (Theory and Practice of Software Testing) Conference in Riga, Latvia, on 9 – 10 October 2019. The first day will be dedicated to full-day training sessions/workshops and the Testing Hackathon. The second day will host conference presentations.
The whole TAPOST 2019 will be devoted to effective and efficient testing under the conditions of frequent and fast delivery cycles. We encourage talks (brief – 20 min or long – 40 min) addressing any aspect of this theme including:
- Test automation
- Testing in agile context
- Continuous integration
- Continuous integration and Continuous Delivery
- Artificial Intelligence in Test Automation
- Machine Learning in Test Automation
- Built-in testing
- Exploratory testing
- Risk-based testing
- Smoke testing
- Efficient test management approaches
- Testing under tight deadlines
- People development and upskilling
- Security testing
- Performance testing and engineering
- Usability and other non-functional testing
We also welcome submissions of training & workshop proposals covering any aspect of software testing.
Length – full day.
HOW TO MAKE A SUBMISSION
Please submit your proposals via link here, by 15 February 2019.
Be ready to provide abstract (200 words), main takeaways, information about your experience.
The presenters can apply for covering of travel and accommodation costs within reasonable limits and economy class in mind. Workshop/tutorial speakers will have individually arranged fees paid.
The TAPOST Program Committee will evaluate the content of your proposal for relevance to the conference theme, originality, and timeliness. Special attention will be given to proposals that:
- reflect learned from real projects
- demonstrate innovative solutions
- generate ideas or contribute to ongoing discussion about the software testing
- encourage active learning among conference attendees.